Computer Lab and Wireless Printing
The Computer Lab at Main is open Tuesdays 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Wednesdays 3-7 p.m., Fridays 1-5 p.m. and Saturdays 1-5 p.m.
Just need to send a print job? Wireless printing is also available.
To schedule an appointment, call 503-644-2197 during the following hours: Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. | Saturday-Sunday, 12-5 p.m., drop by during lab hours or make your own appointment here.
Computer access is currently only available at the Main library.
During this appointment, you can:
- Use a computer for up to 60 minutes
- Print up to 20 pages free
- Computers are self-serve. We cannot offer assistance at this time.
What to Expect at the Computer Lab:
- Staff and computer users will maintain 6 foot distancing from one another at all times.
- Face coverings are required (mask). Staff will also wear them.
- Computer sessions are 60 minutes, computers are self-serve and cleaned between use.
- Printing is free, up to 20 pages at a time.
- No consuming food or drink.
- For everyone’s safety, we are not able to offer hands-on computer help or instruction at this time.
- Questions? Call 503-644-2197, Option 2
Here's How to Send Print Jobs
A continuación, se explica cómo enviar trabajos de impresión
Email Send or forward an email to the library's email address / Correo electrónico Envíe o reenvíe un correo electrónico a esta dirección email@example.com (Main) ; firstname.lastname@example.org (Murray Scholls)
App Download the free app from PrinterOn / Aplicación Descargue la aplicación gratuita de PrinterOn www.printeron.com/apps.html